5 ways to lower high cholesterol
5 easy ways to lower your high cholesterol- lifestyle and pattern of community life now are very susceptible to disease. No wonder today, many diseases found a contributing factor because of a less healthy eating patterns. Cholesterol is one disease that is now ubiquitous in our society. The disease tends to strike or experienced by people with a high work intensity while there is less food intake note substance content of its nutrition value.
If cholesterol levels are high, cholesterol medication an option to heal him. A lot of good cholesterol drugs sold in drug stores or pharmacies that can lower high cholesterol levels. But the drug consumption of cholesterol in a prolonged period of time is also not good because it can damage other organs.
Consumption of cholesterol medication with herbal ingredients, be the best choice for people with high cholesterol. Cholesterol drug made from herbs don't contain chemicals that may harm other organs of the body.
The consumption of drugs, if not offset by healthy living patterns will not cure your cholesterol. It's good to note an easy way to lower cholesterol is being high with some of the ways below:
1. Take some time to work out for about an hour at least once a week. Sports enough can lower the bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL).
2. Expand the consumption of vegetables and dietary fiber. fresh vegetables can improve blood circulation because many provide oxygen in the blood. While fibrous foods good for lowering cholesterol levels because cholesterol can be absorbed in the body. Examples of fibrous foods such as nuts, oatmeal, apples and more.
3. Limit and cut down on foods that contain lots of fat. Fried food is a favorite of our society, whereas fat content in fried foods is very high. The use of cooking oil used in fried foods sometimes already looks black and this is very dangerous because it can contain saturated fats and harmful to health.
4. Try to eat fish every once a week. Omega-3 in fish could replace fat produced from meat and reduce levels of saturated fat in the body.
5. Try to lose weight. Excess weight is highly vulnerable exposed to cholesterol. In people who have more weight typically found the excess fat content and this cholesterol that can cause disease.
Having regard to the way of lowering cholesterol levels earlier and done routinely, high cholesterol can be lowered quickly. Usage cholesterol drug if not offset by healthy living patterns, would be useless because the disease cholesterol still invades our bodies.
Lifestyle and living less healthy patterns especially for workers who don't have the time to work out and less attentive to the nutritional value of food should be reduced by much the consumption of foods and drinks that can help lower cholesterol levels in the blood.
Now to start a healthy life by keeping your cholesterol.