How to Overcome my Tiredness
How to Overcome my Tiredness - Tired or tired can be due to many things, from excess activity, psychological conditions, and lifestyle. But not many people know that changing a few simple habits apparently can be a way of overcoming the sense of tired.
The causes and solutions to overcome fatigue also can actually be traced from everyday activities such as stress, poor diet, lack of sleep, to the question of the psychological.
Don't let the often tired and sleepy lowers productivity. Identify the main causes and how to address the fatigue.
Take note and change the food you consume
It turns out that certain foods can increase energy levels, while on the contrary, some foods can make you feel tired frequently. Note the guidelines below so the food can actually be a source of energy in order not easily tired.
- Caffeine will probably make you excited in the morning. But it was only a momentary effect. After caffeine leaves the body, you will feel fatigue or called the caffeine crash.
- Drinking enough to meet the needs of body fluids because dehydration can cause fatigue.
- Limit the consumption of processed or unprocessed foods such as burgers, food packaging, candy. These foods contain preservatives and salt that makes the body work more slowly.
- Choose fresh food contains more nutrients. This can be done for example by eating of the fruit of the season, so the appropriate ripe fruits with natural.
- Legumes provide energy to reduce fatigue.
- Eating fish containing omega-3 oils such as salmon turns can spur the spirit and reduce fatigue.
- Excess weight will burden the heart so as to make the body more easily tired. Subtract the portion packed with nutrition and food consumption in balance so that excess body weight is down. Weight loss is normal this will increase your energy, mood, and quality of life.
- Eat more often in small portions can stabilize blood sugar levels. This can be done by eating healthy snacks every 3 – 4 hours.
- Choose complex carbohydrates to prevent the increase and decrease blood sugar levels in no time.
- Avoid the consumption of liquor. Despite consuming liquor can make you sleep better, it turns out that consuming alcohol can make your sleep less soundly. But the next day you will feel more tired than before.
By choosing the right foods from day to day, the body will be more energetic and not easy to sleepy and tired.
The study found that around 50 – 80% of the causes of fatigue are psychological factors. Learn about themselves and the problem is happening and take steps to deal with it.
- Chronic stress can lead to fatigue. Try various relaxation methods such as yoga and meditation. Doing things that you like is also a way to relieve stress.
- Working on too many things that are asked of others is one of the sources of stress. Learn to say no to things that really don't want you to do.
- Take a break in the middle of routine work to be more productive when you return to work. Joy and laughter is a good energy booster to relieve tired.
- Conflict in the workplace may overwhelm your mind and make you tired out quickly. Solve problems with communications so as not to be prolonged.
It is important to address the question of the causes of stress so that the body does not feel tired of prolonged.
You may feel extremely lazy exercise or move action if feel tired. However, many studies find that physical activity thus can actually increase the level of energy. According to a professor and expert on sports Physiology, sports can thus improve morale, confidence, effectiveness in the work, and the quality of overall health. Just a 15-minute walk can also be beneficial overcome tired. Increase activity gradually up to 2.5hours per week. For example by cycling or swimming every week.
enough needs a break
Lack of sleep is one of the main causes of fatigue. Fill a need a break by getting used to go to bed and wake up at the same hour everyday. A lot of people who feel sleepy after lunch. A NAP around 10 minutes it turns can improve work readiness. However, it is not recommended to sleep more than 30 minutes in order for the evening you don't sleep difficult. When you find it hard to sleep, avoid taking sleeping pills. If you have insomnia and handle the basic cause of this condition is to consult with a doctor. So you don't need to be taking sleeping pills to break.
On the other hand, often tired of consumption can be triggered certain drugs such as antihistamines, diuretics, drugs to treat blood pressure, and some of the other drugs. Consult if a sense of tired often appear after You consume the drugs. In addition, fatigue can be a symptom of the presence of more serious chronic diseases such as anemia, diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disorders, and sleep apnea. If you've done all the way over but still often feel tired, it's good saw a doctor.