How To Prevent Heart Disease
Heart disease became one of the most deadly diseases that can threaten human life. Facts, teen lifestyle can now enlarge the risk of heart disease at the moment they step on adulthood. To that end, a more serious attention is needed on how to prevent heart disease. need tips that could prevent heart disease among adolescents as the next generation. Then, what tips could prevent heart disease in teens?.
Signs and symptoms of heart disease
1. Often have sweated in large quantities although not do strenuous activity.
2. Often feel so weak and limp bodies
Often feel pain in the solar plexus and chest left over
Pain If the muscle is not getting enough blood (so to circumstances that called iskemi), inadequate oxygen and excessive metabolisms cause cramps or spasms.
3. Angina is a feeling of tightness in the chest or a squeezing chest, arising if the muscles aren't getting tung jan enough blood. The type and severity of the pain or discomfort will vary from each person.
4. Some people experiencing a shortage of blood flow can not feel any pain at all (a situation which is called silent ischemia).
5. Shortness of breath is another symptom that is commonly found in heart failure.Tightness is a result of his admission into the air cavity fluid in the lungs (kongestipul moner or edema pulrnoner).
Fatigue or fatigue. If the heart cannot effectively pump, blood flow to the muscles during activity will be reduced. It causes feeling weak and tired. These symptoms are often mild. To overcome this problem, sufferers of usually reduces its activities gradually or mistook symptoms 7. as part of aging.
Palpitations (heart palpitations), dizzy, and fell unconscious. Decreased blood flow due to pulse or abnormal heart rhythms or because of a bad pump capabilities, can cause dizziness and fainting.
Here are some simple tips to prevent heart disease specifically for youth:
1. start the sport. Facts, not a few of the teens who are not eager to work out in the morning. Begin building a new habit, with waking up in the morning and conduct more exercise for about 30 minutes every morning.
2. Stop smoking. In fact, not a few others from the teens in the neighborhood of residence we are getting used to sucking smoking. To this end, a much-needed awareness of yourself to start stop smoking without having to always remind about the various effects of poor health including the organ of your heart.
3. Control your weight. Overweight or obesity in teenagers is very vulnerable and exposed a large risk of heart disease when they enter adulthood. In addition, the risk of type 2 diabetes may also be threatening the teens who are overweight (obesity).
4. Fill the needs of a healthy diet. Teenagers should routinely consume a variety of fruits and green vegetables. This is because these types of foods, both contain a variety of nutrients and vitamins for the body as well as keep the heart in order to remain healthy.
5. Always active. Teenagers should begin to reduce the habit of living a sedentary too long like too long sits playing computer or just simply watching television shows.The solution, begin a walk out of the room about 15 minutes after sitting down for about 45 minutes.
6. reduce salt consumption. In this case. teenagers should be able to control the level of salt consumption goes into his body. Wrong when that is by observing first about the salt content of food labels that will be consumed plus reduce to consume a variety of processed foods that are high in salt containing
7. Control your stress level. Various problems that afflict teenagers very likely increases the risk of stress which can lower the body's health and his heart. For that reason, use vacation time to visit new places that you have never visited before.
Health tips may prevent heart disease can benefit you. and for those of you who have experienced or have info about preventing heart can comment below