Causes Of Constipation and How To Overcome It
Causes Of Constipation and How To Overcome it - Not smooth bowel movements are often known by the term constipation or constipation. This is a common condition that can affect people of all ages. If you experienced it, meaning you cannot defecate regularly or you are not able to empty your bowel correctly.
Reason bowel movements are not Smooth
- Lifestyle and food menu: Diet and lifestyle that is inactive are the cause, not smooth bowel movements are most common. Lack of exercise and eating too much fast food can also disturb your digestive health. Some risk factors related to menu foods that can make you feel constipation include processed milk products, foods high in fat and sugar, a lack of fibrous foods (such as fruit, vegetables, and whole grains), lack of water and other liquids, often consuming caffeinated or alcoholic drinks.
- Not smooth bowel movements can also be caused by side effects of the medicine prescribed for you. If you drink drugs and feeling bowel movements becoming not smoothly or not as usual, immediately ask your doctor. Because, there are some common drugs that can cause you to experience constipation, such as a diuretic, antacids, antidepressants, supplements such as iron, and antihypertensive. Overuse of laxatives can also affect the pattern chapter.
Bowel movements are not smooth apparently can be prevented in several ways, including:
- Food consumption more fiber. Not smooth bowel movements are almost always caused by not enough fiber and liquids. Fibre and liquids can make the work of the bowel to be smooth and easy to make you defecate. A good source of fiber is a fruit, vegetables, legumes, and cereals. In addition, you are advised to consume water as much as 1.5 to 2 liters a day, unless the doctor limits the intake of fluid for you. Fiber and water working together to make You defecate regularly. Avoid caffeinated beverages because they can cause you to experience dehydration. Avoid processed milk products because most people often experience bowel movements are not smooth when consuming it.
- Manage stress: Stress can sometimes make the colon suffered a spasm or tensed, and cause pain and stool become hard. Techniques to reduce stress can improve constipation symptoms or constipation. These include exercise, meditation, and yoga.
- Exercise regularly: Do all of the things that can keep you active, at least 30 minutes a day, and keep the routine for a week.
- Don't delay for going to the bathroom: If you feel like to defecate, immediately went to the bathroom.