Information About Eyes Minus
Information About Eyes Minus - Minus or low vision eyes much have a medical term myopia. This condition causes you trouble viewing remote objects.
Eye Symptoms Minus
- Difficulties when looking at something from a distance but it is clear when viewed at close range
- Memicingkan eyes at the sight of something
- Difficulty seeing while driving a vehicle
- Need to sit close to the chalkboard (myopia in children) to see clearly
- When watching television must close in order to be clearly visible
- The eye feels tense
- Eyes feel tired
- Often rubbed eyes
- Eyes blink often
When To Start Checked?
The more we get, the sharpness of your eyes will be on the wane. If you are experiencing some of the symptoms above or has the possibility of eye damage, we recommend that you check with your eyes.
When there is no complaint about vision, adults still recommended for routine eye examination begins to age 40 years. At the age of 40 to 54 years old, eye examination can be done every two to four years. At the age of 55 – 64 years old, every one to three years. And at the age of 65 years and above, the inspection can be done every one or two years.
In children, it is worth starting to undergo eye examination before the school. At the time of start entering schools, doing the routine every one or two years.
Minus Eye Therapy
If it turns out that many users already experienced your eyes eye disorders minus, then you could do some therapies such as the use of glasses or contact lenses. Eyeglasses are one of the easiest and safest way to correct eye minus. However, on a pair of glasses to minus, the view at the edge of the possible distortion of vision. Contact lenses do not have a shortage, but maintenance is relatively more complicated than glasses.
For those of you who want corrective eye permanently, you can choose the line operations. Several options of operation you can do like LASIK surgery, photorefractive keratectomy, LASEK and (PRK). In addition, for patients with moderate to severe minus an eye, intraocular lens implants (IOL), may be an option.
Like surgery, eye therapy minus through the operations also have side effects or complications that may occur. Among other things, the eyes become dry, infection, and scarring has occurred on the cornea.
Minus Eye Complications
How To Maintain Eye Health
- Eating a healthy diet. Already a public secret that eating a healthy diet can keep being healthy organs, including the eyes. Begin to expand the consumption of fruit and vegetables. In addition to the carrots, egg yolks and milk also contain a lot of vitamin A that is used for eye health. Omega 3-rich fish, such as tuna, salmon, and mackerel, is also good for the health of the mat
- Avoid smoking. Smoking is not good for health and can also affect the health of the eyes.
- Use sunglasses with a UV protector. Don't trifle sunshine, because, in addition to being able to make the skin become darker, the Sun can also interfere with the health of the eyes. Wear sunglasses that have a UV light protection to maintain eye health.
- Rest your eyes periodically. When you're working on a computer or while reading in a long period of time, rest at regular intervals by means of looking into the distance.
The sense of sight is one of the important parts to undergo daily activities. To do a routine examination to find out the condition of the eyes and eye abnormalities of your correction immediately.